We invite you to join ePrep’s partner, GetCollegeFunding.org, for a special webinar they’re hosting on Tuesday, December 30 that will walk you though everything you need to know about filling out the 2009/2010 CSS PROFILE form!
The 2009-2010 CSS PROFILE form is available. This form is used by about 200 colleges in order to qualify for financial aid. PROFILE schools include the 8 Ivy League colleges, Stanford, Duke, USC, MIT, Cal Tech, and the 5 Claremont Colleges. If your student is applying to at least one PROFILE school, you should complete this form. With the current economic downturn it’s more important than ever for families to submit their PROFILE forms as early as possible.
This WEBinar will walk you through Step-by-Step the process of completing and submitting the PROFILE form. You will see screen shots of the online process and learn valuable tips. Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Registration with College Board for the CSS PROFILE form
- How do these schools assess Home Equity?
- What information is required about other family members?
- Past and future income declarations
- Explanation of any “Special Circumstances”
- What are “Section Q Questions”?
- What is “IDOC” that is required by some of these colleges?
- What about the Non-Custodial PROFILE form for divorcees?
- What about trust funds and UGMA/UTMA accounts?
- Where do you enter 529 accounts?
- What about rental property?
- What about business owners and their company assets?
- What happens AFTER you submit the PROFILE form?
- and more . . .
Join Tom and Lawrene Bottorf, Founders of GetCollegeFunding, Inc. as they address all of these topics in a 90-minute interactive presentation. You’ll be able to ask questions via a “chat” format and receive answers real-time from them throughout the presentation.
And you’ll receive a link to the recorded WEBinar the day after so that you can refer to it as you’re completing your PROFILE form!
There is a $20 fee for this event.