ePrep: New Features! New Programs!
For those who recently completed our Study Program Survey, thank you. We really appreciate your time and thoughtfulness. In response to your feedback, we will add the following features to each of our ePrep for the SAT study programs:
• An electronic scheduler that will pace you through your study efforts.
• An “optional” parental feedback mechanism. (Sorry, guys. A lot of your parents requested it.)
• Open forum webinars to discuss topics like scoring, pacing, guessing, and content mastery.
• Additional hand-graded essay opportunities.
To help make your purchase decision easier, we will also offer courses that are specifically designed and packaged for:
• The May 3, 2008 SAT – The ePrep Express Course;
• The June 7, 2008 SAT – The ePrep Pre-Summer Push;
• The October 2008 SAT – The ePrep SAT Summer Program, Travel Freely; and
• The October 2008 PSAT – The ePrep PSAT Summer Program, Travel Freely.
All proposed changes will be made within the next few weeks. If you are anxious to get started now, do not fret. Simply sign up for either the standard or premium edition of ePrep for the SAT. Both study programs will be automatically upgraded with the features listed above, at no additional cost, as such features are implemented.
In the meantime, keep working hard in school.
All the best!